CERN has a long tradition of providing research infrastructures for the community. Similarly CERN provides not only infrastructures, tools and services to conduct responsible and open research for the physics community, but also offers a suite of them to the global community.
Open Infrastructure statement in the CERN Open Science Policy
CERN ensures that open science infrastructures meet trusted quality standards, comply with FAIR principles (e.g. use persistent identifiers such DOIs and ORCIDs), have long-term preservation plans and are interoperable with international standards and initiatives such as European Open Science Cloud (EOSC).
Key Contacts at CERN
- Jose Benito Gonzalez (IT Department)
- Sünje Dallmeier-Tiessen (Scientific Information Service)
- Lukas Heinrich (ATLAS experiment)
- Clemens Lange (CMS experiment)
- Bob Jones (IT Department)